COVID-19: In an effort to help our tenants stay informed of financial relief programs currently available, we’ve created an overview of local, state and federal resources.
PLAY YOUR OWN WAY
Start your Membership
- Complete the sign up form.
- Review the Waiver of Liability and Membership Agreement.
- Indicate your acceptance.
LOCATION & INFORMATION
Membership is complimentary to all customers that work in the Hallmark Building. The term of the membership is one year and can be renewed easily online for another year by clicking the renewal link emailed 30 days before your membership expires.
BECOgames is located on the first floor, north building retail corridor near Emily’s Kitchen and is open Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Card access is required to enter.
GAME ROOM RULES & ETIQUETTE
- To make our member experience exceptional, no tailgating or guests are allowed.
- Our equipment hates crumbs and spills. Always place food and drink on a table.
- Please return board games, cues, paddles, balls, etc. to their storage spots.
- Improper use of equipment means loss of access to BECOgames.
- When you use pool cues and swing ping pong paddles, check yourself before you wreck someone else.
- Use your indoor voice and engage your profanity filter.
- Showing respect and courtesy helps everyone have fun.